Monday 29 July 2013

Before Photos


Please visit my Facebook Page Click Here.


I'll be using Forever Living Products aloe to help reduce and then maintain my eczema at a comfortable and manageable level.
This blog will feature posts of my progress in the form of describing which products I use, how often and how much I use them. I'll use a mix of video diary entries, photos and text describing my progress.

                                                    
(Picture of the products I'll be using)


The two key products I'll be using are - 




Forever Living Products  - Aloe Vera Gel Drink








 Forever Living Products  - Aloe Propolis cream.

My Before of my Eczema

Here are three key areas of my body that are currently sore with eczema.
I will use these three key areas to show my progress.

Please note the dry flaky skin with sore redness and pussuals and the normal itchiness associated with eczema.

 
 Back of Right Leg Knee Joint

 Right Arm Inner Elbow

Right Thigh

My next post will be in three days with a video diary update.

No comments:

Post a Comment