Tuesday 6 August 2013

Traveling to the mountains with eczema


Traveling to the mountains with eczema.

So I'm heading down to Mt. Ruapehu, Turoa ski field (ski field on the north island of New Zealand) today and I need to continue to take my aloe to help clear up my eczema. 

I find the cold can make my eczema flare up so I'm going to take some Aloe2Go with me, this will give me just that boost of aloe to help heal my eczema and also it will give me a bit more energy to help me ski longer and harder on the slopes.
I'll be taking one before eating lunch.

Plus I will take the aloe sunscreen
 just in case the sun decides to come out. 



Also I have aloe toothgel, aloe lips, shampoo & conditioner, evershield and body & face soap. What products would you take with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment